Saturday, July 15, 2006

Sick sick sick

Why does everyone have to be sick at the same time! Arliah has been down with the flu now for 3 days and 2 nights without much sleep! I am tired AL is as well! and he also had a huge week of work coming up.... Still he is getting up to help with Arliah...Thanks hun!

PLEASE tell me why my dog has to chew everything he see's!! its about to drive me nutz! and I cant complain to Al has he will say "YOU WANTED the dog!" I gave him a warm bath and blow dryed him today he had poop all over his bum!!! EEWWWwwwww! and he was covred in mud from all the rain we have been having... So he is in for the rest of the afternoon...

Its been so went and we so need the rain!! But it is cold to go along with it!!! So not really days to be outside playing, washing clothes etc.....

No comments: