Saturday, September 09, 2006

From one day to the next

Its amazing what a nights sleep can do.... I feel so much better this morning! Which got me thinking again on how I shouldnt get down on things I cant change.... but live for the moments that make us what we are!

The first thing I heard this morning was Arliah calling out mummy!!! Which made me think what a wonderful sound that is to hear!! I waited a bit but she didnt get out of bed but again I heard "mummmmmy" So I got up and brought her back into bed with me for cuddles!! SO nice to have!!
It remindes me of the song by Martina McBride called Blessed

I get kissed by the sun Each morning
Put my feet on a hard floor
I get to hear my children laughing Down the hall through the Bedroom door
Sometimes I sit on my Front porchswing Just soaking up the day I think to myself, I think to myself This world is a beautiful place

Chorus: I have been blessed And I feel like I've found my way I thank God for all I've been given At the end of every day
I have been blessed With so much more than I deserve To be here with the ones That love me To love them so much it hurts
I have been blessed

Across a crowded room I know you know what I'm thinking By the way I look at you And when we're lying in the quiet And no words have to be said I think to myself, I think to myself This love is a beautiful gift When I'm singing my kids to sleep When I feel you holding me I know I have been blessed............

No comments: