Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Just so ................blah..........

Allan and I had a talk............. He doesnt want to adopt........ He doesnt feel like he can love another child or give it the time needed...... I can't believe how heart broken I am about it!

I cried for a few days and had to pull my self back together..... How can I feel so heartbroken about a child I dont even know......

I guess that sounds really silly.... But I had really fallen in love with the idea of one more little one... and it something that I really feel very passionit about! I keep thinking how could I not help at least one child......



Dont get me wrong I do love my kids so so much and are so VERY thankful for them.....

But it is something that I def wont give up on.... And will let it lie for a while.... I dont know how or when but I really feel this is something that my heart is telling me I need to do......

2 comments:

OziMum said...

I hear ya! I hate it when Todd says no, on an issue that I've so got my heart on. But hey, I just look at you guys in the post below... you have 3 awesome kids, who you can devote every minute to!!! Have you considered sponsoring a child overseas instead? Theres an organisation that we support, called Bali Care, it only costs $60 a year, to fully educate/clothe/support a child. You get a pic of the child, school reports and you can send them gifts etc.

Sandie Elsom said...

Oh Chelley, I'm so sorry.