Monday, April 30, 2007

What do stairs and a blonde have in common?




My face


At work yesterday the stairs and me had a fight and the stairs won!!

I was going up the steps at work and the a customer rang the buzzer so I spun around and went to walk down the steps but missed the step all together and fell down the rest of them.............

Can I say OUCH

my face hit the side of the wall on the way down and have out my neck out..... Got a ride to the hosptial in the little wagon where I threw up all over the nice ambo officer that was looking after me....

After some xrays and getting checked out I have whiplash and a sore face.. Not to mention the bruiced pride....

6 comments:

Maggie said...

Ouch. Take it easy and let yourself heal. I fell down a flight of stairs once at work and really screwed up my knee. Reading your post gave me flashbacks.

Melissa said...

Ouch! I am so sorry. Now you have to go back to work and be known as the woman who fell down the stairs.

Mom 2 six said...

Owwiieee !!
Glad you didn't more injuries.

OziMum said...

You poor thing! Looks painful.

Hope it heals quickly, and the pain disappears.

Maybe you should try a darker hair colour?!!! LOL!!!!

RamblingMother said...

Oh poor thing. Bruised pride is the worst condition to have. Take a long relaxing bath with a glass of your fav elixor and rest. That better than everything will help heal a bruised pride.

Beverly

Vickie said...

I broke my foot down 2 steps ( it twisted) before, it happens to the best of us! Be safe.
Kat's momma, Vickie