Saturday, June 16, 2007

How Sad am I?!?

I haven't blogged since the 1st of June, That is so slack! But I have been busy!

I have started my studies! OMGOODness it is a very fast way to feel dumb!

I have a few little things left and a 2000 word essay for my first submission of work! Due in 29th June! I so hope that I at LEAST past! So I have been spending all my free time getting this head into thinking.

I am worried that I am not cut out for this or that I have bitten of more than I can chew!

One part I need to put in a glossary of words that I have never seen before which have been some wacko words like


Methodology

Ubiquitous

Repertoire

Metacognition

and if you do know these words shout out coz I am so lost!!!! Mind you I need to put these in to context and sentence!
I now know why I have eaten my way though a whole packet of chocolate chip cookies!!!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

ooh... that sounds fun! Hang in there, you'll do fine. When all else fails, use dictionary.com!