Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Don't follow me!

It is a sad day when you can't even go to the toilet with out 3 kids and the dog coming along as well!!

Close the toilet door hear 2 of 3 kids giggling then bang! The toilet door opens and 3 kids rush in all NEEDING to go to the toilet!

EHHHHH get out of here guys!!

Not before the dog Rush's in to see what all the excitement is about!

Oh Arliah had to ask a question on her way out!!

"Mum why do you have hair down there?"

OUT OUT OUT OUT!!!!!

There is no peace or privete moments in our house!!

3 comments:

Sig said...

Yup, sounds like my life. LOL

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Though I am just an Aunt (for now)... I have been down this road while looking after my niece and nephew... drove me nuts but I loved every minute of it... my poor hubby thinks that he is going to get away with that and be able to shut the door... hahaha... yeah right... father/mother... they still want to come in and 'chat'... lol...

Kim said...

LOL!!! That is life in my house too! Josh likes like try and look in the bowl while I am on it. NICE!