Saturday, August 23, 2008

CD FOR SALE

FRONT COVER





Remember a while ago I was telling you that Allan was going to release a CD well its finished!!!

YAY!!

It has 3 tracks on it ALL written by him and 2 of the songs about Denver (Both songs bring tears to many eyes!)

Postcards from Heaven

I believe in Angels

Coz You got to fly

If you would like to buy one and get your hands on a signed CD before he becomes a famous singer (well maybe LOL)

They are $10 each!

leave me a comment here and I will send a paypal link!


BACK COVER

2 comments:

Carla said...

Hi Chelly,

Send me the paypal link...please?!

Andrea said...

Love the cover!
What a wonderful tribute to a precious little Angel.
I am in awe of that husband of yours! Very Cool Dude.

Your pretty groovy,too. :)

xoxo,

Andrea

haven't had a chance to get S. to do the paypal ,yet..but i got the link. Thank You.