Friday, August 01, 2008

How the day played out!

Oh no the alarm is going off! OK time to start a new day but hey I have already been up getting a bottle for baby at well I am not sure what time it was but I know it was still sleep time!

Everyone UP and lets get the morning started! Eat up, brush teeth, get dressed! Brush hair wash face's!

Out the door drop two kids to school and hubby to work! Back home again wait around an hour so two more kids can go to family visit! Throw in the second load of washing into the machine!

Have nice one one one lunch with hubby where do you go you ask????? Somewhere very romantic "Subway" LOL oh well least we can eat and chat together!

Off to pick up the 3 youngest kids back home again! Put another load of washing.....
Oh look at the time its time to get the two oldest kids from school! Run down to the school and make my way with 5 kids back to the car and back home again!

Out the door (again) to get kagen to footy practice and everyone is making a mad dash for which car seat they want to sit in....

oh thought have I let the dog outside?!?!?!?

Ooppss someone is crying forget about the dog tend to crying child.....

Drama over!!!! All well for about 20 seconds

Ask oldest child to help another child, "Sorry can't mum! I don't have eight arms" Is the reply.... OK have to remember that answer for next time that child is asking me to do something...

oh maybe I have already used it and child is just repeating me?!?!


Arrive at footy too cold outside so me and 4 kids sit in the car chatting singing to music .....

wooohooo footy over back in the car 5 kids.... hmmm what's for dinner lets see I haven't cooked dinner and well its late oh gee hmmm ok pasta and chips around ok .... will make up veggies tomorrow bad mum I am......

rats baby fallen asleep while waiting for the chips at the shop!

Arrive home Sleepy baby is now Miss Cranky Pants because she was woken from her nap!

eat dinner with one hand feed Miss CP with other and start running the bath! Hey who said blonde's cant multi task???

EVERYONE washed and clean!

Almost time for all kids under 4 foot to go to bed! YAY!

ok time to blog about it!!!

4 comments:

OziMum said...

Sounds like my day... less a few kids of course!!!

Harry has Auskick on Fri nights too!

cheepette8 said...

Oh my goodness... you have very busy days! Sounds like fun though. Keeps you out of trouble :).

Torina said...

I read your little note about doing veggies tomorrow and chuckled because my daughter just served us all frosted brownies for lunch...we'll have some real food for dessert ;)

Melissa said...

oy vey. what a busy and tiring day