Thursday, January 15, 2009

Urgent Immediate Prayer Needed


I have been following along with this blog family for a while... W

hen I got on the computer this morning I sat with tears my heartbreaking for them

A tragic situation is going on over at A Place Called Simplicity. This amazing family just brought home 2 children from Uganda and are in the process of bringing home a special needs daughter from China.

This morning their house burned to the ground.


Thankfully all the children got out in time...

If you haven't read this blog GO there now! It is very humbling and I am sure they could use the love at the moment!

2 comments:

Mom Of Many said...

You are so sweet to mention us...thank you...

Much prayer is needed...
Love, Linn

living4him5 said...

Hey there, praying for this family as well.

No, my blog is not private any longer.

Hugs and you're #9 for the giveaway!!

Hugs