Sunday, February 07, 2010

If this is it!

And I'm so scared I might forget,
Just don't want this to end just yet,

Not just yet.

But if I had one chance to freeze time
And stand still and soak in everything,
I'd choose right now.
And if I had one night with sunshine to break through and show you everything,
I'd choose right now,

And if I could stop time so she would be mine... But alas that isn't going to happen!

Flowers court date is on Friday! We will know what is going to happen with her! From what I can understand it is about 90% chance that she will go home to her birth parents..

Restoration.... over a pre set time frame

first they will make access 3 hours 3 times a week
for set time

then they will do the 4 visits per week for a set time

if that works then they will do a whole day on a weekend (I think)

THEN if that is all going well they will look at one overnight once week...

I really don't know what time frame they want to do all this over so if this plan gets approved then I guess we will find out!

Please keep Flower and my family and me in ya prayers to stay strong.. And to have peace with what the courts decide...


The Oesch Chronicles said...

I know this is a hard thing... especially considering that we have been through it ourselves.. Let's pray that things work out the way you want them too! I will be thinking of you!

Terri said...

I cant even imagine what your feeling! Stay strong!

Jen said...

....may God's will be done for darling little Flower. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers as you approach Friday. I know that I know it will be very difficult - this is the longest stay you've had. You are an amazing 'Mum' and an amazing family.....and Jesus loves Flower more than we could ever know. xxx

Wife to the Rockstar said...

One of my closest friends has been through this 4 times.... and each time it is so hard.