Sunday, May 13, 2007

Tagged

Here Are The Rules
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.


2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.


3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.


4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

OK here I go....
1.I have to have breakfast first thing in the morning NO matter WHAT!! Dont mess with breakfast

2.I am 6 foot 1 which apart from my hubby all other men in my life have been SHORTER than me!

3.I have had my ears pierced 3 times in the same hole!!!!

4. I am borning and have never done drugs....

5. I hate peas! Really dont give them to me! I'll spit them in my milk! LOL!!

6. I think way to much and sometimes really wish I had a switch that I could turn it off!!

7. I really love MILK! And when I was pregnant with the twins I drank 2 liters EVERYday...

8. I still do like watching kids moives... and even after the kids are bored with it I am still sitting there watching it!

I tag

Karli

Tracey

Jen

1 comment:

Chris Grover said...

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't even realize that I had been tagged! I will start thinking about what I can write!