Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Needing spare money!!

I am trying to save money to buy these "Ionmax Ionic Silent Air Purifier Ioniser"

Yeah I hear you saying what in the world is that?!?!?! Well look here for info

This isn't for my self! I wrote to Amanda from Chinese Starfish
And asked her if there was anything and or anyway that I could help and Amanda emailed me back with a list of a few things.

the purifier is worth AU$198.00 I would like to raise some money to buy this and send over a care package of things she needs for her dear little ones. I am aiming to raise $500 Australian dollars.

So if you can please help!!!

I will update as I raise money! I am going to be hitting you all up for some even if its only a few dollars! (Every little bit helps!)

2 comments:

Mom 2 six said...

Oh I love following Amanda. Can we send a note for the package and some cash for the item ?

OziMum said...

Geez! That's one expensive air freshner!!!