Thursday, September 13, 2007

Almost done!

I have just about finished our last bit of paper work to be sent away to DOCS for Foster Care, just waiting on one phone call for the last little bit and we can send it!!! Hopefully I will be able to take it in tomorrow!!


YAY!! I have to say I am very excited and worried (in a good way) I have heard/read some very sad stories that only make me want to do this more!

One of the stories is that there are not enough cares for the amount of kids that need it and the have been taking these little ones to the hospital and they are spending nights up there until they care find cares... That really brakes my heart. How scary must it be for them.

Once this paperwork is in it is INTERVIEW time!!

5 comments:

OziMum said...

I only just realised the other day, that you guys were heading up the Foster path! I must say, I sooo admire you! We thought about it, but I couldn't bear to part with them!!!

Good luck with the paperwork and interviews!!!

cheepette8 said...

I admire you as well! Good luck with all of the paperwork and the interviews. I hope everything works out well.

Melissa said...

It takes a strong person to foster parent. good luck.

Mom 2 six said...

Way to go !
Good luck with the paperwork and interviews.

Maggie said...

Yay! You're making progress!