Monday, September 24, 2007

What did you go to bed with?

And before you all say get your mind out of the gutter!


The last post got me thinking about what I used to take to bed! Mine was this Teddy




Now I cant remember what I named this Teddy but I do remember having it! And it is something I have kept with me!

Even while when I was little I used to do this to it!



That is what happens when you pull the fur off the Teddy and EAT IT!! Yup that was my werid fettish as a baby!!

Maybe that is why hubby is going bald now?????????


So I have thought I would start my own

TAGGED!

What did you go to bed with?

What was the werid thing you use to eat?


I am tagging....

OZIMUM From Australia to China

Mom of 5 from Waala family

MMrussianadoption

Jamie from The Fab Five

Suz from Long And Winding Road

Lois from The Prairie Faimly

cheepette8 from Cannon Fish bowl

sea star from Our Unforgotten Daughter

Rhonda from Worth The Wait


Remember to pass this along!! I feel or silly starting my own TAGGED!!! But have always wanted to give it a try!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I did mine

t~ said...

Cute bear!

I'll do it tmrw.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Chelley!

I did mine too!

Lois