Friday, February 01, 2008

7 Random things Meme

1. I can move my hair back and forth so it looks like a wig

2. I can not touch my tounge with my nose

3. I have REALLY small little toes! The doc told me one day that they are Pigme toes!

4. I didnt lose my first baby tooth until I was 8 years old

5. I didnt get my first tooth until I was 15 months old!

6. I have no gallbadder!

7. Had my frist real kiss from a boy on a Amtrack Train from Denver CO to Chicago IL I was 16 years old!

The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. (When someone teaches me how to properly link, I will do so. In the meantime I will just name and post blogsites.)
~Post the rules on your blog
~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself
~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog
~Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog





TAGGED randomly:

Australia to China Cannon Fishbowl Kristi's Trio Jen Waala Family Smiles & Trials

1 comment:

junglemama said...

Interesting. I don't have a gallbladder either.