Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Ukraine Train

Christine and her hubby John are in Ukraine NOW meeting and getting to know there soon to be son Dennis

They have an AMAZING family waiting at home to meet their new little brother! Dennis will have 10 brothers and sisters to show him how wonderful life can be!

I have been reading Christine's blog for a while and I am just blown away at the devotion she shows for all of her wonderful children some born at home and some that have come from Russia and Ukraine!

I have shed tears reading The Ukraine Train and I hope that you will go and show some love and visit her blog!

3 comments:

Paula said...

I read her blog too. I just don't know how she does it with 10, I'm stressing at having 1 big one and 2 little ones. :)

Andrea said...

Wow! Very Cool!

I'm saving it.

Andrea

Rebecca Lily said...

I have been on her blog before!!!

Thanks for the heads up on their trip... I will have to stop by their blog and leave my congratulations!