Wednesday, February 20, 2008

No crying!

Well the kids all made it to the dentist without a single tear!

Kagen had to have a filling! And he was Mr Super Cool had the dentist saying how lovely he was. How she could take him home! Luckily she hasn't read my blog the last few weeks!

Arliah who was on her first REAL trip to the dentist went really well! Arliah got a clean bill of teeth!!

And last but never the least Tiarna! All her teeth are super clean! With the only issue is her tongue tie that she has had since birth. It looks like it is pulling her front bottom teeth apart! So we need to go see another dentist there and see if the will cut it!! (OUCH)

5 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

How I hate the dentist with a passion... I have been banned from 3 in my life... lucky the one I have now is nice and knows how much I hate going there... take care

redmaryjanes said...

I hate the dentist, but I always make the children go. Hey, I had to go all the time when I was a kid!

Rebecca Lily said...

So funny... I just canceled all 3 of my girls' dentist appointments - they were yesterday. In my defense, they were sick, but still... I was secretly glad I did not have to go. :)

Rebecca

Melissa said...

what is a tongue tie?

Snowflowers Mum said...

oh god, I just came back from the dentist...ouch...$1100 worth of filling replacements...ugh! Thankfully we only had to pay $250..but my mouth aches like someone hit me with a cricket bat!

that valium and novacaine wears off too fast!

Hayley