Saturday, July 23, 2011

Kagen....

preface to say that we are waiting on an appointment with a psychologist and that he has a nut allergy that when required needs an Epipen.

About a week and a half ago I came home from work and Kagen told me he wasn't going to eat his lunch. I questioned him why after 30 mins of no eating he said he was afraid to eat it, that there was nuts in it. There wasn't I made sure of that before I even bought the food home. But there was NO changing his mind. I let that meal slide thinking it was a one off.......

its now a week and half later and EVERY MEAL its the same thing not eating there is nuts in it....

Have talked to him, explained to him, got cranky with him, grounded him, nothing seems to make a difference.. I am at a loss as to what to do next...

He has become obsessed with reading every packet to see if there is nuts and will only eat if it does not have a word nuts. This makes things VERY VERY hard because as you know these days EVERYTHING says may contain or has been made on equipment that has had nuts.

I am so very stressed I dont know what do I can do and every meal has now turned into a battle ground

No comments: